Sunday, June 15, 2014

New Beginnings Part 1

We started looking for houses in Feb 2012.  We had had few starts and stops along the way until we decided to use any money I had from Walmart.  On July 25th 2013, my departed father's birthday, we viewed an amazing property with a big lot for animals and gardens. It was definitely one my Dad would have wanted for us and his presence was very much felt. I picked this clipping as we left....



We viewed many more houses and fell in love with a few.



 It seemed like we'd never find home. All along the little clipping and I hung on despite not having much to go on.  I let go of a few things I felt were necessities and the Universe gave me...





After a horrendous move (maybe a future entry or not) we landed but didn't settle...




Now the clipping and I are ready to plant our roots. 




I have been reading E-Squared by Pam Grout




The first exercise is to ask for proof of what she calls "field of potentiality." I refer to it as the Universe. No sooner had I officially asked for a gift I saw this... 


Before I planted my friend, a bloom appeared




Beat up and forever changed I know I will thrive even if my clipping friend may have served it's purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment