Sunday, January 12, 2014

New Beginnings part 2

New beginnings can be a lengthy process. We moved into our new home on Sanheim under a full moon. 




On November 1st I embarked on a month long gratitude adventure posted on Facebook.  


Photo by Mike Elkins


I was mindful to include things outside the obvious. 





Yule and Christmas came 



some new traditions were born. 


Photo by Jennifer Uvalle

others were passed on.


Photo by Angie Uvalle


I didn't concern myself with resolutions in any form on New Year. 


Photo by Angie Uvalle

I gave thought to the blessings I have to look forward to this year. 



Watching the world unfold with 2 three year holds for starters.





My birthday warmed  





and healed my heart.






The following day brought the suggestion of a blog. So here I go after months towards a start....


No comments:

Post a Comment